I just have to share one more recipe with you that involves strawberries. This Strawberry Salsa is so good, you will definitely want to make it the next time you grill. It is low calorie, nutritious and delicious! Try it with chicken or fish.
Salsa Fresa (Strawberry Salsa)
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup diced papaya
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Mix the fruits, cilantro, red onion, the Balsamic Condimento and rice vinegar together and season with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- This can be used as an accompaniment to fish or chicken.
- For a refreshing dip, scoop it onto celery sticks or your favorite chips.