This recipe for Cheesy Cauliflower is sure to be a hit, even with folks who think they don’t care for cauliflower. This winter vegetable is delicious as prepared in the recipe below. You can pick up some Koroneiki Olive Oil (on sale during the month of January) and some Traditional 18 Year Aged Balsamic next time you visit Marisolio at 488 Main Street, Murphys, CA. You can also order online at www.marisolio.com.
1) Prep your cauliflower by cutting off the green parts and then chopping the vegetable into florets. Try to get them evenly sized.
2) Toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper, and dried marjoram (or thyme).
3) Lay your seasoned cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Spread them out so they are in an even layer.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, turning once halfway through.
5) Add cauliflower back to the bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of balsamic and half of the Parmesan cheese.
6) Add back to the baking sheet and bake for another 5 minutes.
7) Serve sprinkled with leftover Parmesan cheese.