This Ginger Sesame Salmon recipe is so easy to make. And if you haven’t tried Marisolio’s Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, don’t wait another minute to get some. It is a must in your pantry, and far better quality than what you can get at the grocery store. Order online at www.marisolio.com.
- 1/4 cup Marisolio Manzanillo or other mild varietal olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Marisolio Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Marisolio Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- To make the glaze, whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha, ginger and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Marisolio Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and green onions.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine ginger marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon immediately with honey ginger glaze.